I am a graphic designer and student. Currently studying at HEAR [Strasbourg] after a two years Technical Degree in Digital Graphic Design [Paris] and an High School Diploma in Applied Arts [La Souterraine].
I have special interests in music and fashion, my work is focused on visual identity, typeface design, video, photography, publishing, and purposely
Please get in touch, if you would like to have more informations :
- ↕ Scroll to see other works
- ↔ Swipe to see full project
- ↴ Or use the menu below
- Available for freelance
- Open for collaborations
- Located in Strasbourg, France
- Interactive installation
- Titles design
- Creative coding
- Sneakers design
- Various graphics
- Centre Pompidou
- No Fear
- Cinémas Indépendants
- Usable R. Bastide
- Nike Paris On Air
- Reliure J. Vivier
- Design Culinaire L. Leforestier
- Crypte scénographie M. Goulvand
- Design trial
- Wasted Metal
- — Logotypes designed for Wastedparis printed items
- — Experimenting the error in type design
Experimenting the error in type design
LetterError is a plastic art practise of type. It focus on experimenting the "error" in a creative process applied to type design. I worked with deformations and stretching actions on Didot. I created sci-fi characters because of forms and shapes wich evoke old CRT TV. Then I designed a specimen poster for screen-printing.
- Martian Chronicles
- — Work of republication from R.Bradbury's novel "Les Hommes de la Terre"
Work of republication from R.Bradbury's novel "Les Hommes de la Terre".
Martian Chronicles is a science-fiction short story fixup writted by R.Bradbury and published in 1950. The objective was to republish a novel from the book and create an identity for the whole collection. I focus on the story "Les Hommes de la Terre", which distort the reader's reality through mad conversations and weird situations between Humans and Martians. Crazyness is represented through optic art and type plays. Some pages can be augmented and animated in virtual reality.
- Radio Metal Sound
- — Webdesign and visual identity for Radio Metal Sound
Webdesign and visual identity for Radio Metal Sound
- No Future Club
- — Graphic communication for a electro music event No Future Club
Graphic communication for a electro music event No Future Club
- — Various creations from challenges and experiments
Various creations from challenges and experiments